Becoming a member of the Oregon Homeschool Science Club (OHSC) opens up opportunities to participate in a wide variety of science activities as well as on-site classes.
Opening and Closing term events– We begin each term with one of OMSI’s well known Science Assemblies and conclude the term with a featured film. Reservations are open.
Classes and Labs — Members may sign up for one or two classes for a term or the year. Rolling enrollment by availability. OHSC Block Schedule 2016-2017
OMSI Science Assemblies — TBA
OMSI Science Films — TBA
OMSI -OHSC Outdoor School — Reservations are currently open. OHSC OMSI Outdoor School Registration 2017
Newport Discovery Center — October 4-6th, 2017. Enjoy a homeschool family outdoor school experience at the coast. Parents and scientists enjoy the beach, labs, activities, hikes, tours . . . and “camp” in the brand new cabins for the two nights.
Hancock Field Station –– August 29-31st, 2017. Three days of homeschool family outdoor school at the fossil beds. Parents and scientists will hike, explore high dessert trails and fossil beds.
Throughout the year — Members have the opportunity to sign up for any of the special science events or extra classes posted through the email news. On-going sign up.
- Fill out the OHSC OMSI-2016-2017 Registration and read the OHSC Policies 2016. Return with membership fee to the address on the bottom of the registration form.
- Register for classes: Read through the descriptions located under upper right tab and select courses. You may indicated on registration form or email requests to, OHSCOMSI@gmail.com.
- Register for Outdoor School: Read through descriptions Outdoor school info located on upper right tab. Download OHSC OMSI Outdoor School Registration 2017, fill out, and send in registration form and fees.
- Sign up for our Email Announcements on lower side bar.
- Request password for private pages once your registration has been accepted.