Becoming a member of the Oregon Homeschool Science Club (OHSC) opens up opportunities to participate in a wide variety of science activities as well as on-site classes
Opening and Closing term events– We begin each term with one of OMSI’s well known Science Assemblies and conclude the term with a featured film.
- Join: Fill out the OHSC OMSI Registration 2017-2018 and read the OHSC Policies.
- Register for classes: Read through the descriptions located under upper right tab and select courses.
- Email registration to OHSCOMSI@gmail.com
- We will contact you with available classes.
- Once we have placed you in classes, we will send you an electronic invoice for on-line payment.
- Next, sign up for our Email Announcements on lower side bar of this website.
- Password for private pages is available after your registration has been accepted.
Classes and Labs — Members may sign up for one or two classes for a term or the year. Rolling enrollment by availability. OHSC OMSI 2017-2018 Fall Block Schedule
OMSI Science Assemblies — TBA
OMSI Science Films — TBA
OMSI -OHSC Outdoor School — Reservations is closed.
Newport Discovery Center — October 4-6th, 2017. Enjoy a homeschool family outdoor school experience at the coast. Parents and scientists enjoy the beach, labs, activities, hikes, tours . . . and “camp” in the brand new cabins for the two nights.
FULL! — Hancock Field Station –– August 29-31st, 2017. Three days of homeschool family outdoor school at the fossil beds. Parents and scientists will hike, explore high dessert trails and fossil beds.
Throughout the year — Members have the opportunity to sign up for any of the special science events or extra classes posted through the email news. On-going sign up.